We specialize in SAP Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM), innovative maintenance concepts, Industry 4.0, and the Internet of Things. Put our expertise to the test!
Make the most of the multiple possibilities of digitization for your employees, processes, and technical equipment.
You want your maintenance activities to be as effective as they can be. You also want to achieve this with as little effort and operating materials (including spare parts) as possible. This can only be achieved by rolling out the measures at the right time.
Filter valuable information to optimize your data strategy: ERP, CMMS, SPS, SCADA, MES, AIN. With so much to think about, you need to know which data – from which systems – makes the most sense. Using our systematic approach based on plant risks analysis (FMEA, RCM), we help you with assessment and implementation.
That is an art form that only few have mastered.“
Satisfied Users, High Plant Availability, and Total Cost Transparency.
Your employees need IT solutions that they can operate quickly and easily, whether in the office, the workshop, or at the plant. This is the only way to ensure the documentation of malfunctions, inspection, and maintenance results – and create a meaningful basis for comprehensive reports on technical and financial aspects. SAP technology forms the basis for this. Plant and business management levels are integrated and provide round-the-clock process and status data for all plants. To ensure that you invest in the right areas and achieve a rapid return on investment, we support your project with our experience, proven methods, and our semantic approach.
As your maintenance partner, we help you overcome the following issues:
• Which data is suitable for improving operation and maintenance?
• How do you turn this data into information and that information into knowledge?
• Which sensors are needed to improve preventive maintenance – and what will they cost?
• Where could bottlenecks occur? And which areas require extra attention?
• Which mobile solution best meets your requirements?
• How should you train maintenance staff?
• To what extent could predictive maintenance provide a benefit?